The Norman & Annette Rothstein Theatre (NRT) is a fully equipped, 318-seat, proscenium performing arts venue with a deep stage and ample wing space for the presentation of dance, music, theatre, film, literary events and conferences.
A WONDERFUL RENTAL VENUE, THE NRT FEATURES:
- state-of-the-art complete sound and lighting systems, including a new art lighting console—the ETC Ion
- a digital audio console with recording capabilities and expanded effects package
- expanded lighting positions and full-colour back cyclorama
- full-size movie motorized front projection screen and commercial projectors
- dance floor, Steinway grand piano, acoustic shell,
- wireless mics and web broadcast ability
- loading bay lift, large dressing rooms, including stage level dressing rooms
- professional staff to help with your event planning needs
and much more
Centrally located in the heart of the JCC, the facility is wheelchair accessible and air-conditioned, has onsite parking, free street parking and easy public transportation and is only two blocks from the Oakridge Skytrain Station (at Cambie & West 41st Ave).
The NRT is also home to the international performing arts festival Chutzpah! chutzpahfestival.com