FAQ | Daycare | Preschool | Out of School Care | Childminding | Contact Us
AFTER SCHOOL CARE (K -gr 7)
for children attending
VANCOUVER TALMUD TORAH
THE CLUB J AFTER SCHOOL CARE PROGRAM
is currently full for the 2014/15 school year.
Click here to download waitlist form...
- Club J operates September-June (10 months)
- Fee options vary. Please contact Program Coordinator for detailed information
- Fees include extended care on early dismissal days
- Pick up provided for L'Ecole Bilingue, Vancouver College and Vancouver Talmut Torah
- Add-on all-day care options on school Pro-D days are available
- Parent Handbook>>
Operated by the JCC Early Childhood Education Department, our licensed Club J After School Care programs provide a
nurturing and safe environment.
- Programming that reflects the interests of the children
- Materials for creative art
- Cooperative games
- Quiet areas for reading, homework and 'down' time
- Swimming in the Belzberg Aquatic Centre
- Participation in sports and games
- Outdoor play area
- Healthy snacks
Contact: Tracy Labrosse
Club J After School Care Program Coordinator
Phone: (604) 257-5111 ext. 404
| SCHOOL PRO-D DAYS (k-gr 7)
PRO-D DAY HOURS:
Member Value Price: $60.00
Regular Price: $72.00
Pro D Days must be purchased in advance
Programs include exciting theme days and field trips to places such as Science World, the B.C. Sports Museum, Van Dusen Gardens & more.
|Mo Apr 28
|Tu May 20
|Fri Jun 13
VTT: Vancouver Talmud Torah; VSB: Vancouver Public Schools
Registration closes three business days before a Pro-D Day. A min. of 6 children required to run Pro-D Days. In the event of cancellation you will be contacted in advance and issued a full credit. Withdrawal requests will be honored if made by 6:00pm of the preceding day. A credit will be issued minus $10 administration fee. No same day cancellations accepted.
Click here for SUMMER CAMP SHALOM>>