The J is Moving into the Next Restart Stage!
In accordance with the STEP 3 of the BC Restart plan and the Provincial Health Officer’s guidance, we are thrilled to resume many programs and activities safely.
Effective Monday, July 5
FITNESS CENTRE – no changes until July 19
IN-PERSON FITNESS CLASSES
Fitness Schedule Updates:
- Outdoor Fitness Classes offered on the deck
- High intensity Classes resume
- New schedule in effect
Click for Schedule
- Masks Optional in Fitness Classes once settled in personal zone
- Mask Optional for outdoor Fitness Classes
- Masks optional for clients in studios
Effective Monday, July 19
- Mask REQUIRED Mon -Thu 11:30am and 2:00pm sessions
- Masks OPTIONAL in all other sessions
- Increase in capacity as/where needed and able
Starting Monday, July 5
• Increased capacity during Member Lane Swim and Waterworks
• All swimmers still MUST BOOK a lane spot to swim
• Members will be sharing lanes and self-regulate physical distancing
• Select Lockers available
• Select equipment available: kick boards, noodles etc.
• Masks OPTIONAL on Pool Deck (still required in Changerooms and Common areas)
Book your session
Full or half gym available for programs and rentals: groups of up to 50 in the full gym and up to 25 in half the gym. Masks optional. No spectators. Contact us
The Norman & Annette Rothstein Theatre is available for booking with up to 50 seated audience members and for video and live streamed events, including public and private shows and screenings. Contact us
The library is open for browsing, borrowing & computer use Mon-Thu 10-6 and Sun 10-1. No appointments necessary.
The gallery will begin holding events with up to 25 people. No appointments necessary to view the exhibitions. Contact us
Bagel Club Social Club will resume in-person get-togethers weekly on Sundays and twice a month on Wednesdays. Art Hive will continue to meet in small groups on Tuesdays. Contact us
We are excited to welcome Daycare parents into the playground during drop off and pick up. All other COVID-19 protocols remain in place.
Some things are not changing yet.
- JCC hours remain the same
- Wearing a mask is required in the common areas of the building. Mask policy may vary for different programs and activities.
- Pre-booking is required for fitness and swim sessions
- Maintaining social distancing still recommended
- Avoid using the J facilities if you feel sick or have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19.