Passport to Wellness /Cancer Combat
Instructor: Melanie Galloway
Get physical and emotional support after a surgery, cancer or injury. Exercise at your own level with progressive exercises on track to WELLNESS! New participants require a private session (M$71/R$92). Contact email@example.com
Thursday 12:15pm – 1:15pm
Sep 23-Dec 16 (12 Classes)
In Person – F8230TH-P
M $84.00 / R $168.00 Register
PWR! Parkinson’s Exercise
Instructor: Gail DiBernardo
Exercises will target foundational skills, following the effective Parkinson’s Wellness Recovery approach (PWR! Moves) developed by Dr. Becky Farley, a physical therapist, neuroscientist and Parkinson’s exercise specialist. Join anytime.
Wednesday 1:00pm – 1:55pm
Oct 6-Dec 15 (11 Classes)
In Person – F8253WE-P
M $88.00 / R $132.00 Register
Happy Hearts Maintenance
A community-based, non-medically supervised, supportive exercise program for recent graduates of a cardiac rehab program or current participants in an equivalent maintenance program. Developed in partnership with the UBC & VGH Centre for Cardiovascular Health and St. Paul’s Heart Centre.
Tuesdays 11:15am – 11:55am
M$18/R$25 monthly rate
Mon/Wed 11:45am – 12:45pm
M$48/R$75 monthly rate
NEW CLIENTS START UP:
$99/$150 + reg. fee for 3 months.
Happy Hearts Maintenance Program Information:
- A supervised exercise program for recent graduates of a cardiac rehab program or current participants in an equivalent maintenance program.
- VIRTUAL =Exercise in the comfort and convenience of your own home (a computer, laptop, or tablet is required) .
- IN-PERSON = join an instructor lead class in an environment following all COVID safety policies.
- JCC members receive unlimited use of the fitness facility, by reservation during COVID, and unlimited free member classes (please discuss with your instructor which classes are appropriate).
- The program is ongoing, you may join any time!
One time Registration Fee: $10 member / $15 non-member
+ Program Monthly Rate
How to Register:
Past JCC participants:
- Complete the JCC Happy Hearts Program Registration Billing form
- Provide a Referral form from a Cardiac Rehab Program
- Complete the JCC Happy Hearts Registration Package
Please submit all forms to: Talitha Johhston, Fitness Director firstname.lastname@example.org