HAPPY HEARTS MAINTENANCE – over Zoom
A community-based, non-medically supervised, supportive exercise program for recent graduates of a cardiac rehab program or current participants in an equivalent maintenance program. Developed in partnership with the UBC & VGH Centre for Cardiovascular Health and St. Paul’s Heart Centre.
Happy Hearts Maintenance Program Information:
- A non-medically supervised exercise program for recent graduates of a cardiac rehab program or current participants in an equivalent maintenance program.
- Exercise in the comfort and convenience of your own home (a computer, laptop, or tablet is required).
- Class format: 5 minutes warm-up, 15 minutes of cardiovascular exercises, 15 minutes resistance exercises (weights or bands), 5 minutes of cool down.
- JCC members receive unlimited use of the fitness facility, by reservation during COVID, and unlimited zoom classes (please discuss with your instructor which classes are appropriate).
- The program is ongoing, you may join any time!
One time Registration Fee: $10 member / $15 non-member
Monthly Rate: $18 member / $25 non-member
How to Register:
Past JCC participants:
- Complete the JCC Happy Hearts Program Registration Billing form
- Provide a Referral form from a Cardiac Rehab Program
- Complete the JCC Happy Hearts Registration Package
Please submit all forms to: Talitha Johhston, Fitness Director firstname.lastname@example.org