All of our licensed early childhood programs share the same philosophy of learning through play. Teachers nurture and provide care and education for your children, building relationships of trust and security. We believe that your children’s growing capacity for kindness and compassion, creativity and critical thinking skills are the foundation for our future.
- Our curriculum is constructed around children’s interests
- Multi-aged groupings invite children to move through their day based on their interests and abilities
- Children are immersed in the richness of Jewish traditions & values
- The arts are used as a language for learning and self-expression
- Science, math and literacy are integrated into programs in a hands-on, age appropriate way
- Physical activity is an important part of each day