Please note new guidelines to help ensure the safety of your child:
Children under 12 should not be left unsupervised before or after programs. The JCCGV is not responsible for children left unattended before programs start or after they have finished. Parents/guardians are responsible for supervising their children.
NON-MEMBERS registering for JCC programs will be charged an annual fee of $18+gst.
The Jewish Community Centre of Greater Vancouver (JCCGV) respects and upholds an individual's right to privacy and to the protection of his/her personal information. JCCGV is committed to ensuring compliance with applicable privacy legislation.
Because JCCGV is a meeting place for Jews of all religious affiliations and practices, all food in the building must be kosher. Our cafe Nava Creative Kosher Cuisine is open Sunday - Friday serving a large selection of kosher home-made baked goods, Italian coffees, sandwiches and a variety of great cuisine.
- A) Program schedules, prices and content are subject to change without notice. The JCC reserves the right to cancel or change programs dependent upon registration, availability of facilities, weather conditions or any other reason. If the JCC cancels, a full or pro-rated refund will be offered.
- B) You may withdraw from a program and receive a refund up to 4 business days before the start date of the program. A 10% administrative charge of the program fee will apply unless otherwise specified. Minimum $10.
- C) You may withdraw from a program within 3 business days after the program starts, but no later than the second class in order to receive a JCC Credit. NO REFUNDS. A 20% administrative charge of the program fee will apply unless otherwise specified. Minimum $20.
- D) No make-up classes or credits are offered for missed sessions. No refunds or credits will be offered after the second class, unless full withdrawal is necessary for a documented medical reason. There is a $15.00 charge for this service.
- E) Transfers between programs will be allowed subject to space, instructor availability and approval. There is a $10 administrative charge for this service.
- F) Some programs have non-refundable deposits and fees. Please refer to the specific withdrawal and refund policies of your program of interest.
Occasionally JCCGV staff / photographer may take photographs of participants to be used for publicity purposes. If you do not wish your photograph to appear in the JCCGV promotional materials, please let our photographer know.
At the J
- Adult Programs
- Arts and Culture
- Preschools and Daycares
- Children and Youth
- Fitness & Wellness
- Israeli Programs
- Isaac Waldman Library
- Jewish Book Festival
- Norman & Annette Rothstein Theatre
- Performing Arts Classes
- Sports Dinner
- BC Catering
- Inclusion Services
- Zack Gallery