KIDS’ SUMMER READING CLUB
Begins June 20
It’s easy to join!
1) Ask for a reading log and stickers from the library desk.
2) Read for at least 15 minutes per day for 50 days, or as many as you can.
3) Get a sticker each day you read and stick it to your reading log, in the circle provided.
4) Come to a weekly drop-in on Wednesdays from 3:30
onward to have a chat about what you read and enjoyed (optional).
5) Bring in your log by August 27 and receive a special reading certificate celebrating your fantastic achievement!