Let front entrance staff know that you are a library patron. Face coverings mandatory. Max 10 visitors.
Mo-Th 10am – 6pm
Su 10am – 1pm
Please let the Front desk know that you are a library patron. NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY.
- Browse and borrow Books & DVDs
- Use our socially distanced computer stations (25 min)
- Read to your children ages 12 & under (must be accompanied by an adult caregiver).
KIDS’ SUMMER READING CLUB
- Register and Pick up your reading log and stickers from the library in June
- Read and record your progress over the summer
- Celebrate with us and get your certificate on Aug 25 at 3pm
THE BOOK CART IS BACK – with gently used books for sale!
The cart is located beside the library. Please pay in the library or at reception. Come by to check out our new selections in the new year! Most titles are $1-$3.
Come browse our selection of: thrillers, novels, Hebrew language, children’s, graphic novels, Judaica, history, memoirs, and more
PICK-UP AND DELIVERY SERVICE
- Search our collection
- Fill out this Order Form
Or phone 604.257.5181 or order
- Pick-up your package from the JCC entrance
Thursdays 2:00 – 4:00pm or have your items delivered within Vancouver. Requires up to 1 week turnaround.
Streamed live. Email email@example.com to join email list and receive Zoom links.
JEWISH BOOK CLUB
Join the lively discussions. Chair: Helen Pinsky
Jun 24 “I Want You to Know we are Still Here” by Esther Safran Foer
Jul 29 “The Convert” by Stefan Hertmans
Aug 26 “The Upstairs House” by Julia Fine
QUEER JEWISH BOOK CLUB
All are welcome. Facilitated by Aviva Rotstein.
Jun 28 “The Tree and the Vine” by Dola de Jong
Jul 26 “The Comedown” by Rebekah Frumkin
Aug 30 “Milk Fed” by Melissa Broder
SHIRLEY STEIN’S NEWS & VIEWS
Facilitated by Dan Elezam. Summer meetings planned for in person, socially distanced as feasible.
Thursday 10:30am – 12:30pm
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org