JCC Aquatics COVID Re-Opening Guidelines – Spring 2022
- Masks will be recommended (not required) at the JCC in all areas of the building
- We will continue to encourage mask-wearing, however it is an individual decision
Proof of Vaccination:
- Individuals 12 years and older (born in 2009 and prior) will be required to show proof they have received at least two doses of a Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine.
As of April 8, 2022 this restriction is scheduled to be lifted.
Booking a Water Works Class:
- Booking is mandatory through Book Your Session or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings can be made up to 72 hours in advance
- No guests permitted
Group Class Registration:
- We are proud to offer a variety of aquatic programming for children, youth, and adults this Spring! Check out all the offerings on the Aquatics page
- Please view the Swim Lesson Guidelines prior to registration so you know what to expect with respect to COVID measures when you arrive at the pool for your first class.
- Please Note: group classes for preschool levels (Turtle/Guppy/Dolphin/Shark/
Octopus) are not available at this time.