Updated: July 1, 2021
Face masks will continue to be mandatory for everyone five years of age and older in all common areas of the JCC. This is an additional measure to supplement our current practices of hand washing, physical distancing, and enhanced cleaning protocols.
Mask policy may vary for different program areas and activities. (See individual program guidelines for more info.)
Individuals are exempt from wearing face masks in the following cases:
- Persons with a medical condition, breathing or cognitive difficulties, or a disability that prevents them from wearing a mask or renders them unable to don a mask unassisted.
- Persons swimming in the pool.
- Persons consuming food or beverages while in a designated area as outlined in the JCC COVID-19 reopening plan.
- Children younger than five years old.
- Children attending JCC licensed childcare programs.
The JCC would like to thank you for your patience and cooperation as we navigate this “new normal.”